Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Annecy Old Town’s colorful pedestrian lanes on a narrated walking tour
- Snap photos of Palais de l'Isle, the town’s most iconic landmark
- Browse exhibits in Château d’Annecy and stroll along the beautiful boat-filled lake
- Peruse the markets of Le Thiou
Departure & Return
Place Dorcière 1201 Geneva
What To Expect
As you approach, marvel at the emerald waterways that weave their way around the town hailed as the "Venice of the Alps;" appreciate the picturesque tableau of colorful houses decorated with flower-filled balconies and enjoy some leisurely free time to eat lunch in the town.
Revitalized, set out on a short orientation tour of the town, exploring the Old Town and its charming collection of monuments. Capture photographs beside the renowned Palais de l’Isle, a 12th-century island fortress, and absorb sweeping city vistas from its vertiginous vantage point.
Venture to Château d’Annecy, a grand castle whose hilltop perch affords more impressive panoramas, and peruse the interesting exhibits housed in its museum. See models of Alpine chalets and informative panels on the history of Lake Annecy, and then explore the town independently for the remainder of your tour perhaps strolling down Le Thiou.
After thoroughly exploring Annecy, reconvene with your guide and group and relax during the journey back to Geneva.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Tour is operated in English and French unless otherwise specified
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Important: in July and August for the 2:15pm option, there is not guide but audio guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff