2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Saved to wishlist!
2-hours Vodka Tasting tour led by Vodka-expert Guide
Enjoy the tour in a small group of up to 15 participants
Departure & Return
Długa 1, 22-100 Gdańsk, Poland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at meeting point on time (recommended even 5 min before) since here is a schedule that must be followed in order to ensure that all guests have a perfect experience. Guide waits up to 5 min and starts the tour
- Please check your e-mail for important information one day prior to the tour
- The trip takes place regardless of weather conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Gdansk.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during EVERYDAY Vodka Tasting Tour in Gdansk?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Product code: 65617P23
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGdanskWalking Tours - KaliningradWalking Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - WarsawCategory