4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This Solidarity Tour is a great way to increase your understanding of the Solidarity Movement in Poland, and to explore some of Gdansk’s top landmarks. You’ll save time waiting in long visitor lines by having an admission ticket to the European Solidarity Center included. After the museum, a walking tour will take you to places that can’t be reached by car or bus, and help you get your bearings of the city. Highlights include BHP Hall, Lenin Gates, and the Monument of the Fallen Shipyard Workers.
- Learn fascinating information about Gdansk’s history
- Visit less touristy parts of the city—such as docks and old warehouses
- Visit many top landmarks in a day including Lenin Gates
- Admission ticket to the European Solidarity Center included
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Doki 8, 80-863 Gdańsk, Poland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Poland By Locals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Solidarity Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Solidarity Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Solidarity Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Solidarity Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGdanskWalking Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradWalking Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawCategory