4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide. Others langusges upon request.
Pick-up by comfortable a/c bus appropriate for the group size
Panoramic driving tour around Gdansk
Visit to Oliwa Cathedral (if available)
Walking Old Town tour + Amber Museum
Drop-off by bus at the end of the tour
Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
Food & drinks
Admission to St. Mary's Basilica
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from any hotel of Gdansk.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Tour in Gdansk?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Tour in Gdansk?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guided Tour in Gdansk?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Tour in Gdansk?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7772P254
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGdanskBus Tours - KaliningradArchitecture Tours - KaliningradWalking Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradBus Tours - PoznanArchitecture Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanBus Tours - WarsawArchitecture Tours - WarsawWalking Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawCategory