Are you interested in?
80 Tours & Activities
50 Tours & Activities
90 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Escape the usual tourist trail, and explore a unique part of Poland—the Kashubian Switzerland region. It’s the perfect tour for travelers who want to see beautiful scenery, and learn about regional traditions. Enjoy a convenient hotel pickup, and private transport. You won’t have to worry about waiting in lines, or paying extra for entrance tickets, as admission is included to multiple sites, such as Wiezyca Hill. Other tour highlights include a Nunnery, and The Museum of Kashubian Pottery.
- Learn about a unique part of Poland—the Kashubian Switzerland region
- Perfect tour for nature lovers—see hills, forests, and lakes
- Entrance tickets to places such as Museum of Kashubian Pottery included
- Private tour means a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance: Centre for Education and Promoting the Region, Wiezyca Hill, Museum of Kashubian Pottery
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel in Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia, Please indicate your meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Childs under 3 free (please inform us about kids)
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours in Gdansk Local Tour Operator
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Kashubian Switzerland Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Kashubian Switzerland Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Kashubian Switzerland Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 9328P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGdanskBus Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradFull-day Tours - KaliningradBus Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanFull-day Tours - PoznanBus Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawFull-day Tours - WarsawCategory