Are you interested in?
80 Tours & Activities
Gdansk Old Town (Gdańsk Stare Miasto) Tours
39 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
154 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
This guided private full-day tour will help you discover the many highlights of Gdansk, Sopot, and Gdynia. It’s an ideal way to save time if you’re in Poland for a limited time and want to experience as much as possible, while traveling comfortably. Highlights include Neptune Fountain, Oliwa Cathedral, Sopot Pier, Kościuszko Square, and much more. Your private guide will provide commentary, and all entrance fees are included.
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Tour Guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance tickets to St. Mary’s Church and Oliwa Cathedral Concert
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel in Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia, Please indicate your meeting point.
- Rebiechowo Airport, Gdansk Poland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Childs under 3 free (please inform us about kids)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours in Gdansk Local Tour Operator
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gdansk Sopot and Gdynia 3 Cities Private Full-Day Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Gdansk Sopot and Gdynia 3 Cities Private Full-Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gdansk Sopot and Gdynia 3 Cities Private Full-Day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gdansk Sopot and Gdynia 3 Cities Private Full-Day Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We highly recommend this tour as an introduction to the Gdansk area," See review
Product code: 9328P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGdanskBus Tours - KaliningradCity Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradFull-day Tours - KaliningradBus Tours - PoznanCity Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanFull-day Tours - PoznanBus Tours - WarsawCity Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawFull-day Tours - WarsawCategory