- Learn local secrets and historical insights from your guide
- See multiple highlights in one day—such as the Town Hall and Arthur’s Court
- A private tour means you can ask your guide questions along the way
- The perfect tour for first-time visitors to explore Gdansk Old Town
Departure & Return
At Wały Jagiellońskie 2a, 80-887 Gdańsk, Poland. Between the Upland Gate and Amber Museum, in front of the Tourist Information office. Please be aware that the meeting point is not near the train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore Gdansk.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas