7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
This is the ultimate whistle-stop tour of the Trinity area, and a great choice for visitors with limited time in Poland. Save time researching things to do, and enjoy a hassle-free day with an itinerary organized for you. After a hotel pickup, you’ll visit interesting places in Gdansk, Gdynia, and Sopot such as Gdansk Old Town, and Gdynia Museum. See amazing views, historical buildings, and have a guide to provide local insights.
- See the highlights of the Tricity—Gdansk, Gdynia, and Sopot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- A guide will enrich your tour with local stories, and historical details
- Remember your trip—a souvenir photo will be emailed to you after the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Sightseeing of Gdynia, Sopot, Oliwa Park, Gdansk
7-hours Tour led by licensed foregin language speaking guide
Pick-up and drop off at your Hotel or Port in Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot
Organ concert in Oliwa Cathedral
Traditional polish lunch (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from all hotels in Gdańsk, Gdynia and Sopot. We provide pick up also from Gdynia and Gdańsk Port.
Drop off to the same location or wherever in TriCity you want.
- Rebiechowo Airport, Gdansk Poland
- Gdynia Port GPA, Gdynia, Poland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible is possible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore Gdansk.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Guided Tour of Gdansk Gdynia and Sopot?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGdanskShore Excursions - KaliningradBus Tours - KaliningradCity Tours - KaliningradPorts of Call Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradFull-day Tours - KaliningradShore Excursions - PoznanBus Tours - PoznanCity Tours - PoznanPorts of Call Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanFull-day Tours - PoznanShore Excursions - WarsawBus Tours - WarsawCity Tours - WarsawPorts of Call Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawFull-day Tours - WarsawCategory