- 2-hour float on the tranquil waters of the Yellowstone River with a professional guide
- Gaze at spectacular scenery like the Gallatin Mountains while looking out for native Osprey birds
- Learn about the rich history and geology of the area from your knowledgeable guide
- Choose to swim in the river on arrival at picturesque swimming spots
- Bring a waterproof camera to capture fantastic photographs of the marvelous natural surroundings
Departure & Return
We are located across the way from the road leading into Mammoth Hot Springs entrance to Yellowstone. We are a white building with a red raft on the roof.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild West Rafting
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff