- Half-day rafting adventure on the Yellowstone River from Gardiner
- Admire stunning scenery as you glide past the Gallatin National Forest
- Revitalize with a delicious picnic lunch at a scenic spot
- Discover the rugged beauty of Yankee Jim Canyon and the Gallatin National Forest
- Opt to purchase professional photographs of your rafting adventure at the end of your tour
Departure & Return
We are located across the way from the North entrance to Yellowstone; Mammoth Hot Springs. We are a white building with a red raft on the roof.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild West Rafting
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.