9 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
9 full days of pure adventure
The best & friendliest guides in the business
All your tour transport for 9 days
8 hearty Irish breakfasts
8 nights of cute & quirky quality accommodation while on tour
Experiences, memories and laughs that will stay with you forever!
Lunches & evening meals
Some optional entry fees & activity options
Departure & Return
Dame St, Dublin, Ireland
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 15 minutes early prior to departure.
- Please remember to bring warm clothes and hiking boots
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Irish Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking Ireland-Northern Gem-9 days?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Walking Ireland-Northern Gem-9 days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Walking Ireland-Northern Gem-9 days?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walking Ireland-Northern Gem-9 days?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGalwayNature and Wildlife - Western IrelandMulti-day Tours - Western IrelandWalking Tours - Western IrelandHistorical Tours - Western IrelandNature and Wildlife - ShannonMulti-day Tours - ShannonWalking Tours - ShannonHistorical Tours - ShannonNature and Wildlife - WestportMulti-day Tours - WestportWalking Tours - WestportHistorical Tours - WestportCategory