Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
25 Tours & Activities
82 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
38 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Before you leave Ireland, go for a relaxing horseback ride from Cleggan village in County Galway to the special area of conservation, Omey Island. Along your trek, enjoy views of the Atlantic Ocean and the white sand of Omey Beach. No matter what your skill level is, you’re sure to have a great time on horseback. Plus, boots and hats are included with your tour price.
- Horseback ride from Cleggan to Omey Beach
- Visit a special area of conservation, Omey Island
- Trek across the white-sand beach on horseback
- Hats and boot rentals are included
- All skill levels are welcome
Saved to wishlist!
Helmets and boots are available at the riding centre
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from Cleggan village
Riders exceeding a weight limit of 90kgs/200lbs.
Departure & Return
Departure PointCleggan Beach Riding Centre, Trean, Cleggan, Co. Galway, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No riders under 8 years of age.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- There is a rider maximum weight limit of 90kgs/200lbs
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion: Private Wild Atlantic Way Omey Beach Horseback Ride, Cleggan?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion: Private Wild Atlantic Way Omey Beach Horseback Ride, Cleggan?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 11121P33
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGalwayShore Excursions - Western Ireland4WD Tours - Western IrelandSporting Events - Western IrelandNature and Wildlife - Western IrelandExtreme - Western IrelandPorts of Call Tours - Western IrelandShore Excursions - Shannon4WD Tours - ShannonSporting Events - ShannonNature and Wildlife - ShannonExtreme - ShannonPorts of Call Tours - ShannonShore Excursions - Westport4WD Tours - WestportSporting Events - WestportNature and Wildlife - WestportExtreme - WestportPorts of Call Tours - WestportCategory