Shore Excursion: Private Full-day Beach Horseback Riding Excursion from Cleggan.
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover the natural wonders of the Wild Atlantic Way on this full-day horseback riding adventure from Galway. Trek to Omey Island, where you can gallop across the beach, splash through the waves, and enjoy spectacular views of the Twelve Bens mountain range. Suitable for all riding levels.
- Full-day Wild Atlantic Way Horseback Riding Excursion from Galway
- Ride along part of Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way
- Explore Omey Island, Selerna Beach, and Omey Beach on horseback
- Gallop along the beach and admire the Twelve Bens Mountains
- No experience necessary: suitable for both beginner and advanced riders
Riding gear such as hats and boots
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointCleggan Beach Riding Centre, Trean, Cleggan, Co. Galway, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise of your riding experience i.e. beginners, intermediate (10 years plus regular riding) or advanced (15 years plus regular riding)?
- In the interest of animal welfare the max rider weight is 90kg/200lbs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion: Private Full-day Beach Horseback Riding Excursion from Cleggan.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion: Private Full-day Beach Horseback Riding Excursion from Cleggan.?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 11121P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGalwayShore Excursions - Western Ireland4WD Tours - Western IrelandSporting Events - Western IrelandNature and Wildlife - Western IrelandExtreme - Western IrelandPorts of Call Tours - Western IrelandFull-day Tours - Western IrelandShore Excursions - Shannon4WD Tours - ShannonSporting Events - ShannonNature and Wildlife - ShannonExtreme - ShannonPorts of Call Tours - ShannonFull-day Tours - ShannonShore Excursions - Westport4WD Tours - WestportSporting Events - WestportNature and Wildlife - WestportExtreme - WestportPorts of Call Tours - WestportFull-day Tours - WestportCategory