1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make your way to the Cliffs of Moher while traveling along the Wild Atlantic Way from Galway during this tour that provides round-trip transport for a stress-free day. En route, pass by medieval ruins, 16th-century castles, and the village of Doolin. Once you arrive at the cliffs, spend about five hours exploring. You can also take a look at the visitor’s center, too.
- Cliffs of Moher tour from Galway
- Travel down the Atlantic Way to the cliffs
- Pass through the lunar-like landscape of the Burren
- See the villages of Kinvara, Ballyvaughan, and Doolin
- Spend about five hours exploring the Cliffs of Moher
- Round-trip transport from central Galway
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This Wild Atlantic Way tour is just as much about the journey as it is the destination.
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Coach tour
Entry fee to the visitors centre at the Cliffs of Moher
Departure & Return
Kinlay Hostel Galway , Merchants Rd, Eyre Square, Galway, H91 F2KT, IrelandKinlay hostel is the starting point of the tour
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Important: A voucher (additional to Viator voucher) will be supplied after booking with departure times, departure point, directions and details. Please print out and bring with you to validate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring weather appropriate clothing ,warm layered rain and windproof gear, as weather can be changeable and comfortable walking shoes/boots.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion Cliffs of Moher Day Tour Along the Wild Atlantic Way from Galway?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion Cliffs of Moher Day Tour Along the Wild Atlantic Way from Galway?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Shore Excursion Cliffs of Moher Day Tour Along the Wild Atlantic Way from Galway
8 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursOvernight ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingGalwayShore Excursions - Western IrelandBus Tours - Western IrelandOvernight Tours - Western IrelandPorts of Call Tours - Western IrelandFull-day Tours - Western IrelandShore Excursions - ShannonBus Tours - ShannonOvernight Tours - ShannonPorts of Call Tours - ShannonFull-day Tours - ShannonShore Excursions - LimerickBus Tours - LimerickOvernight Tours - LimerickPorts of Call Tours - LimerickFull-day Tours - LimerickCategory