- Full-day tour of Galway Bay and Connemara from Galway
- Marvel over the dramatic coastal scenery of the Wild Atlantic Way
- Great value tour includes hotel pick up and round-trip transport
- Ideal choice for nature lovers!
Departure & Return
Tour departs Merchants Road, Galway - outside the Kinlay Hostel at 09:30 daily. To book a complimentary pick up from all hotels and registered accommodation providers within Galway city, please contact local office on 0035391778778 the day prior to your tour with your booking number and room number.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Atlantic Way Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by From Galway: Guided tour of Connemara and Connemara National Park..