- Excellent value for money
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
Departure & Return
Outside HYDE Hotel and Hyde Bar (formerly known as the Forster Court Hotel) at 9.15am.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- For complimentary hotel pick-up please contact the tour operator at least 24 hours in advance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants under 5 years of age require a child seat (These are not supplied by the company)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lally Coach Hire Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It's good for a tight schedule and travelers not very interested in historical context." See review
- "For anyone with motion sickness, there are some windy roads at the beginning around the caves (I learned the hard way with this)!" See review
- "I'd like to do that first thing in the morning instead of the cave, because when we arrived around midday, the cliffs were super packed." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews