Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get an in-depth introduction to one of Ireland’s most impressive biodiversity hotspots with pre-booked admission tickets to Burren Nature Sanctuary. Discover a hidden oasis filled with rich local flora and fauna, from wildflowers and orchids to rugged meadows and a fairytale-like woodland. Entry includes a complimentary audio guide and a twice-daily meet-and-greet with the reserve’s animal residents.
- Pre-booked admission tickets to Burren Nature Sanctuary with free audio guide
- Relax and recharge in a lush and tranquil landscape, filled with rugged beauty
- Enjoy summertime guided walks or on request, plus an introductory film screening
- Activities for children: fairy dress-up, “meet the animals,” and a pig walk
Saved to wishlist!
Watch the 15 minute Introduction to the Burren movie
Fairy story walks can be rebooked in September
10 stop audio guide
Departure & Return
Burren Nature Sanctuary, Cloonasee, Kinvara, Co. Galway, H91 PTK7, Ireland
2/12/2020 - 6/20/2022
|Friday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Botany exhibit, animal paddocks, shop and cafe are wheelchair accessible. Walks exceed recomended gradients for wheelchairs in places
- Bus from Galway to Kinvara. Ten minute walk from Kinvara bus stop.
- OPERATED BY Burren Nature Sanctuary
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Burren Nature Sanctuary ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Burren Nature Sanctuary ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Burren Nature Sanctuary ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Burren Nature Sanctuary ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesGalwayNature and Wildlife - Western IrelandAttractions & Museums - Western IrelandNature and Wildlife - ShannonAttractions & Museums - ShannonNature and Wildlife - WestportAttractions & Museums - WestportCategory