5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Aran Islands are renowned for their ancient ruins and rugged landscapes, but you don’t have to take a guided tour. Enjoy a self-guided visit to the island of Inis Oirr with round-trip boat transfers from Doolin, a choice of departure times, and plenty of free time to discover the island at your own pace.
- Round-trip boat transfer to Inis Oirr in the Aran Islands from Doolin
- Cruise past island landmarks such as the Plassy shipwreck, O’Brien’s Castle, and Dun Formna fort
- Rent a bike, hike along the coast, or ride a pony trap around the island
- Choose from multiple departure times throughout the day
- Self-guided tour offers greater flexibility
Saved to wishlist!
Parking - additional fees apply: €1 for up to 2 hours; €5 for 2-30 hours; €15 for parking up to one week (bring coins)
Departure & Return
Doolin Pier, Ballaghaline, Doolin, Co. Clare, Ireland
Departure Point: Doolin pier
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if ferry is missed due to passengers arriving late or non-arrival
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please remember to bring coins as there are parking charges at Doolin pier (max 5 euros per day)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to Health and Safety restrictions, during the exceptionally busy weeks between JULY 17 - AUGUST 22 NO BICYCLES WILL BE CARRIED. Outside of those dates, you must contact us to pre-arrange space for your bicycle, and we will do our best to accommodate you if space allows. Tel: +353 65 7075949
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 190 travelers
- OPERATED BY Doolin2Aran Ferries
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Round-trip boat transfer to Inis Oirr in the Aran Islands from Doolin?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Round-trip boat transfer to Inis Oirr in the Aran Islands from Doolin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Round-trip boat transfer to Inis Oirr in the Aran Islands from Doolin?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Round-trip boat transfer to Inis Oirr in the Aran Islands from Doolin
6 hours 45 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGalwayWater Tours - Western IrelandDay Cruises - Western IrelandHalf-day Tours - Western IrelandWater Tours - ShannonDay Cruises - ShannonHalf-day Tours - ShannonWater Tours - LimerickDay Cruises - LimerickHalf-day Tours - LimerickCategory