- Explore Galveston on a ghost tour for a different perspective on the island
- Hear about local haunted houses
- Family-friendly activity provides great bonding time
- Short tour doesn't take up much of your time
Departure & Return
We'll meet near the corner of 24th and Sealy Avenue. The closest landmark is the Rosenberg Library 2310 Sealy Avenue the 23rd Street entrance .of this Rosenberg li Across the street there's a pavilion in the parking lot. That's where the tour will begin. You can park for free in the parking lot
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Active military personnel free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historic Galveston Ghost Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Historic Galveston Ghost Tour.