Explore our promoted experiences
- Come face to face with Galveston’s most haunted locations
- A small group means more attention from your tour guide
- Get tips about places to eat, drink, and explore
- Upgrade to a private tour for an even scarier experience
Departure & Return
We meet in front of city hall by the big sea turtle sculpture.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Authentic historic tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- "If you want an easy walking tour, with a lot of info about Galveston Island, this is the tour for you!" See review