2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
The guided walking tour with a certified guide
The entrance to the Basilica with the crypt and the entrance to the Domus Romana is not included in the price.
Departure & Return
Piazza Capitolo, 3, 33051 Aquileia UD, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore Friuli
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Aquileia guided tour / Aquileia walking tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Aquileia guided tour / Aquileia walking tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Aquileia guided tour / Aquileia walking tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFriuli-Venezia GiuliaArchaeology Tours - TriesteWalking Tours - TriesteHistorical Tours - TriesteArchaeology Tours - IstriaWalking Tours - IstriaHistorical Tours - IstriaArchaeology Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoCategory