Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover Rottnest Island on this full-day tour from Fremantle
- Explore the beaches, lakes, and forests via bus and historic train
- Admire the flora and fauna, including the famous quokka, of the island
- Return ferry, a light lunch, tours and train rides are included
Departure & Return
Look for the blue ticketing office inside B Shed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Return ferry from Rottnest Island 4:00pm, arriving Fremantle approximately 4:35pm. For alternative times off the island, please contact the operator.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises (WA)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Getting to the bus was more difficult as there were no street signs." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews