9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Many whale-watching tours only allow you to see the majestic creatures from a distance, but on this Fraser Island tour you’ll get the chance to swim with them. Visit the more remote parts of the island that many visitors skip, and have fun bushwalking, snorkeling, kayaking, and swimming. On board the boat, look out for humpback whales and, if the conditions are right, take a dip in the sea beside them.
- An active way to experience Fraser Island
- Use of snorkeling gear is included
- This is an economical group tour
- Learn about humpback whales while seeing them in their element
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
17 Buccaneer Dr, Urangan QLD 4655, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tasman Venture
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Remote Fraser Island & Whale Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Remote Fraser Island & Whale Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Remote Fraser Island & Whale Experience
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFraser IslandHervey BayNature and Wildlife - QueenslandWhale Watching - QueenslandCategory