Departure & Return
Check into our office 15 minutes before tour departs. Office is located at the Great Sandy Straits Marina Terminal - directly opposite Cafe Balaena.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- If any guests have special dietary requirements, please make aware at the time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hervey Bay Eco Marine Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Milbi Sunset Cruise with Local Indigenous Guide.