- Come face to face with marine life in a glass-bottom boat
- Stop at Round Island, Big Woody Island, and/or Pelican Banks
- Includes afternoon tea, lunch, and soft drinks
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Our shop is opposite Cafe Balaena.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian / Vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hervey Bay Eco Marine Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Great Sandy Marine Park, Turtle Discovery & Cultural Ecotour.
- "If you are looking to spend time ashore to swim and snorkel then I would suggest that you speak to the operator first about where they are intending on taking the boat." See review