- Lunch and morning tea are included
- Child seats can be provided if requested in advance
- Fit many sights and activities into a single day
- Save yourself the hassle of driving and just enjoy the views
Departure & Return
Shell Service Station, Rainbow Beach, is the meeting point at 8.00am.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child seats available if requested at time of booking
- Passengers are asked to kindly reconfirm directly with Discovery Fraser Tours their dietary requirements and meeting point at least 48 hours prior to travel
- Discovery Fraser Tours have implemented a covid safe plan which includes temporarily limiting passenger loads to accommodate social distancing
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for very young children
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discovery Fraser Island
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Fraser Island 4WD Tour from Rainbow Beach.
- "Worth every cent..the tropical rain forest walk was amazing..McKenzie Lake was wonderful, sand at the lake was great for a body scrub and for cleaning your jewellery..Just a great experience all round and Jacob was fantastic!" See review