- 3-day Fraser Island package, from Hervey Bay
- Check out Central Station and walk on rainforest trails at Wanggoolba Creek and Pile Valley
- Cool off in the clear waters of Lake McKenzie and Eli Creek
- Rumble along Seventy-Five Mile Beachby 4WD coach to see the Maheno shipwreck and the colorful sandstone of the Pinnacles
- Have free time to enjoy the resort’s amenities at your leisure
- Includes three meals, all accommodations, round-trip ferry, full-day sightseeing tour and a guided bird walk
- ncludes three meals, all accommodations, round-trip ferry, full-day sightseeing tour.
- Enjoy the nature walks around the resort and spot some of the 350 species of birds
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Formed through the millennia from sands drifting from the mainland, Fraser Island is the world’s largest sand island. It offers dozens of sparkling freshwater lakes, creeks, beaches, rainforest and sand dunes to explore. Your guided tour includes highlights like Seventy-Five Mile Beach, Eli Creek, Maheno Shipwreck, Pinnacles, Lake McKenzie, Central Station, Wanggoolba Creek and Pile Valley.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please bring sunscreen, hat and swimwear
- Audio guides app available in Spanish, Italian, German, Korean, Japanese and Chinese
- Your hotel will require a credit card pre-authorisation of AU$100 per day to a maximum of AU$300 at check-in. In the event that no credit card is available, full payment and a bond deposit of AU$100 per day to a maximum of AU$500 is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Recommended for guests to bring their own front-facing infant seats. Limited child seats are available at an additional charge on request.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fraser Explorer Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Fraser Island Resort Package.