Explore our promoted experiences
- Rothenburg day trip from Frankfurt, led by a private guide
- Travel to the medieval town via the Castle Road and Romantic Road
- Discover Rothenburg’s sights on a walking tour and admire its medieval city walls
- Visit St Jacob’s Church or Rothenburg's Medieval Crime Museum independently
- Shop at Rothenburg Christmas Market, if visiting in the holiday season
- Enjoy insightful commentary that’s customized to your interests
Departure & Return
In front of the Le Meridien Hotel, Wiesenhuettenplatz 38 in 60329 Frankfurt. The tourguide will pick you up there and bring you to the vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- The tour operates with an English-speaking guide but additional languages are available on request (Spanish, Russian, Japanese, French, Italian and German). Please make a note in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking, if you need this service
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Infants and children must sit in a child seat, which means they need a separate seat, no matter which age (legal regulation)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ETS-Frankfurt
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms