2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Avoid the stress of busy public transport and explore Frankfurt’s main attractions on foot. Going on a guided tour means no need to worry about navigating, so you can focus on listening to commentary and admiring the city’s best sights. Highlights include the Cathedral of St. Bartholomew, Eiserner Steg, and the Main Tower.
- Save time researching Frankfurt sights and go on a guided tour instead
- Spend time outdoors and let a guide take care of the navigating
- Tick off many Frankfurt sights in a day, including the Main Tower
- Hassle-free experience with hotel pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BlackBuck Travels
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFrankfurtWalking Tours - StrasbourgHistorical Tours - StrasbourgWalking Tours - Luxembourg CityHistorical Tours - Luxembourg CityWalking Tours - BaselHistorical Tours - BaselCategory
Goethe House & Museum (Goethehaus)Old SachsenhausenGerman Film Museum (Deutsches Filmmuseum)Senckenberg Natural History Museum (Naturmuseum Senckenberg)Iron Bridge (Eiserner Steg)Frankfurt Zoo (Zoologischer Garten Frankfurt)Bad NauheimHanauBad HomburgBotanical Garden Frankfurt (Palmengarten)Bockenheimer WarteSt. Paul's Church (Paulskirche)Lake TitiseeBaden-BadenMuseumsuferSeligenstadtHauptwacheDarmstadtOld Opera House (Alte Oper)Frankfurt (Main) Hauptbahnhof