- Day trip to Eltz Castle with dinner at a restaurant by the Rhine River
- Admire views of the Elzbach Valley
- Explore the fairy-tale like Eltz Castle on a walking tour, learning about its 12th-century history
- Enjoy a dinner at a restaurant on the banks of the Rhine River
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 14 people ensures personalized attention
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure is at 10:00 am at the bus stop in front of the Hotel Le Meridien, Wiesenhuetteplatz 39 in Frankfurt
What To Expect
Inside the castle, see many of its most popular and beautifully adorned rooms on a comprehensive walking tour.
There’s the study, the dressing room, the hunting room, plus upper and lower halls, a kitchen and countless other rooms of significance, including the Treasury and Armoury, boasting world-class artworks in gold and silver. Outside, see the lush Eltz Forest, a surrounding nature reserve full of rare fauna and flora with a stunning view of the neighboring valley.
After the tour, on the trip back to Frankfurt, stop at a German restaurant along the Rhine River and watch the sun set while relaxing and enjoying a delicious dinner.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY ETS-Frankfurt
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms