- 10-hour trip from Frankfurt to the Black Forest and Strasbourg
- Get more value for the money with a combo sightseeing tour of top French and German attractions
- Take a guided walking tour of Baden-Baden
- Admire the unspoiled beauty of Lake Mummelsee
- Explore Strasbourg independently, seeing landmarks ‘La Petite France’ and the Strasbourg Cathedral
- Travel by comfortable coach from Frankfurt
Departure & Return
Departure at 09:30 am at the bus stop in front of the Le Meridien Hotel, Wiesenhuettenplatz 38 in Frankfurt
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Audioguide in several languages available on request
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants and children must sit in a child seat, which means they need a separate seat, no matter which age (legal regulation)
- We can carry foldable wheelchairs with us
- Please bring passports with you
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY ETS-Frankfurt
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms