4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Skip the hassle of driving or puzzling over timetables. This private service picks you up at Foz do Iguaçu International Airport and transports you directly to the Brazilian side of the Iguaçu Falls, which, with 275 falls, is the largest set of waterfalls on the planet. After your tour, you’ll get dropped of either at your hotel or back at the airport.
- Private tour exclusively for your party: Ensures a personal experience
- Hassle-free pickup from the airport: Don’t waste time waiting for transport
- Drop-off at your hotel or back at the airport
- Get insights into the landscape from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Airport IGU Foz do Iguaçu Pickup
Hotel Pickup to IGU Foz do Iguaçu Airport
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off NOT INCLUDED Belmond Hotel or hotels out from Brazil's borders
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Foz do Iguaçu International Airport IGU;
Your hotel, at Foz do Iguaçu City, Brazil. BUT not valid to Belmond Hotel das Cataratas;
- Cataratas Airport, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Language choosed is required at time of booking: English, or Spanish, or Portuguese
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Neumann Operadora de Receptivo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Airport IGU Round Trip & Iguassu Falls Brazilian Side?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Airport IGU Round Trip & Iguassu Falls Brazilian Side?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Airport IGU Round Trip & Iguassu Falls Brazilian Side?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Airport IGU Round Trip & Iguassu Falls Brazilian Side?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Airport IGU Round Trip & Iguassu Falls Brazilian Side
4 to 5 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFoz do IguacuBus Tours - South BrazilAirport & Hotel Transfers - South BrazilHalf-day Tours - South BrazilCategory