5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop of at the hotel
Private tour guide in English
Lunch and raincoat
Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls (Approx. USD18.00/pax and USD3.50/children under 12)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
It is included private transportation and private tour guide.
We pick people up in Puerto Iguazu town in Argentina.
We pick people up in Foz do Iguassu city in Brazil.
We also can pick people up at the Foz do Iguassu airport IGU in Brazil.
At the end of the tour, we will drop people off at the Hotel.
On Mondays, the National Park in Brazil is closed (except holidays)
If one is in Puerto Iguazu in Argentina we will need to make a passenger list to cross the borders with full names, passport numbers, nationality and birth dates. This can be informed a few days before arrival.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- There are stairs on the trail but there is access for wheelchairs at the tower, people use the lift to go down and see the falls. People on a wheelchair only see the flat part, the best one. Some people carry the stroller through the trails.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Iguazu Falls Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Private Tour to Iguazu Falls in Brazil?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Private Tour to Iguazu Falls in Brazil?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Private Tour to Iguazu Falls in Brazil?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Private Tour to Iguazu Falls in Brazil
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFoz do IguacuBus Tours - South BrazilNature and Wildlife - South BrazilHalf-day Tours - South BrazilCategory