- Discover the Brazilian side of Iguassu Falls on a sightseeing tour
- Travel deep into Iguaçu National Park for up-close views of Devil's Throat
- Learn about the flora and fauna in the area from your local guide along the way
- Round-trip transportation from Foz do Iguaçu hotels is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can provide pickup from any hotel in Foz do Iguaçu city, please send you pickup location and we will message you informing the pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Falls Vision Receptivo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff