3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Break bread at a restaurant on the border of three countries during this flexible-length sunset dinner at the ‘Landmark of Three Frontiers.’ Visit the spot where Paraguay, Argentina, and Brazil set their borders, learning about the history of these three nations while enjoying a sunset dinner featuring a variety of pasta, fish, beef, salads and dessert options.
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip Transfer to most downtown hotels in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
Professional Tour Guide
Food and Drinks
Admission fee to the Landmark of Three Frontiers - BRL 42.00
Eco Touristic Tax - $ 80 pesos (Puerto Iguazu Pick ups only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled pick up time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Ticket to the Landmark is not included.
- If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross to Brazil, you will need to pay a fee for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu.
- Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please verify your hotel address and pick up time before confirming your purchase.
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset at the Landmark of the Three Frontiers Monument?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset at the Landmark of the Three Frontiers Monument?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sunset at the Landmark of the Three Frontiers Monument?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset at the Landmark of the Three Frontiers Monument?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset at the Landmark of the Three Frontiers Monument
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingFoz do IguacuPuerto IguazuBus Tours - South BrazilWalking Tours - South BrazilHistorical Tours - South BrazilHalf-day Tours - South BrazilCategory