Explore our promoted experiences
- Spectacular views of Iguazu Falls in Brazil and Argentina
- Flexible transfers let you customize your trip
- Hassle-free pickup from Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu hotels
- Convenient round-trip airport to hotel transfers
Departure & Return
Departure PointMost downtown hotels in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
Return DetailsCustomers will be dropped off at their selected hotels or meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum required of 02 nights stay in the city to carry out all tours - in this case, the passenger must visit the Argentine and Brazilian waterfalls on the same day; if the return flight is scheduled for 5 pm or later in the last day, you can visit the Argentinean and Brazilian falls on separate days.
- 03 nights or more - the falls can be visited on separate days.
- Stay is not included.
- If the falls are visited on the same day, the Argentinean falls will be visited first.
- To cross the border with Argentina, the documents accepted are - original ID, National Driver's License and passport, even for children of any age.
- To enter Paraguay and Argentina, children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their biological and adoptive parents. If one of the parties is absent, it will be necessary to present an authorization registered at a notary's office and signed by the father and the mother, authorizing the child's entry into the neighboring countries.
- National Park entrance fees are not included and must be paid locally.
- When crossing the border between Brazil and Argentina, you will need to pay a fee for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu. Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- The above fees should be paid locally. Prices are approximated and subject to change without notice.
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- At time of booking, you must include the following details: Airline, Flight Number, Departing City / Arrival City, Arrival Time, Hotel Name, Hotel Address, Return Hotel Pick-up Time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms