4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The magnificent Iguazu Falls are a natural wonder and UNESCO World Heritage Site, stretching across the Brazil-Argentina border. On this tour, visit both the Iguazu National Park in Argentina and the Iguaçu National Park in Brazil, with convenient shared transfers from your hotel in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu. Transfers from Foz do Iguaçu or Cataratas airport to your hotel are also included and it’s possible to visit both sites in one day or split your visit over two days.
- Spectacular views of Iguazu Falls in Brazil and Argentina
- Flexible transfers let you customize your trip
- Hassle-free pickup from Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu hotels
- Convenient round-trip airport to hotel transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip Shared Shuttle between Foz do Iguaçu/Cataratas International Airport (IGU) and most downtown hotels in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu. (Please check the hotels list for shared transfer.
Roundtrip Shared Transfer from attractions to most downtown hotels in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
Professional Tour Guide
Iguassu Falls Tour - Brazil side
Iguassu Falls Tour - Argentine side
Food and Beverages
Iguassu National Park Entrance fee (Brazil side): BRL 83.00
Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu: $80.00 pesos
Iguazu National Park Entrance fee: $2000.00 pesos.
Departure & Return
Location Name: Most downtown hotels in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu Location Address: * Please verify your hotel address and pick up time before confirming your purchase. If your hotel is not listed, you should search for our private transfer. * When confirming your reservation, please provide the same holder name as provided in your hotel reservation, if possible * Hotels list for Foz do Iguaçu (BRA) - Rafain Palace Hotel & Convention Center, Best Western Tarobá Hotel, Bourbon Cataratas Convention & Spa Resort, Carimã Hotel, Che Lagarto Hostel, Dan Inn, Dany Hotel, Del Rey Hotel, Falls Galli, Foz Plaza Hotel, Foz Presidente Hotel, Golden Park Internacional, Iguassu Express Hotel, Iguassu Holiday Hotel, Mabu Thermas Grand Resort, Manacá Hotel, Mirante Hotel, Nacional Inn, Nadai Confort Hotel & Spa, Panorama Hotel, Pietro Angelo Hotel, Pousada Caroline, Rafain Centro, Recanto Cataratas Thermas Resort & Convention, San Juan Tour, San Martin Hotel & Resort, Turrance Green Hotel, Viale Tower, Wish Resort Golf Convention, and Wyndham * Hotels list for Puerto Iguazu (ARG) - American Portal del Iguazú, Exe Hotel Cataratas, Gran Hotel Tourbillon, Hotel Complejo Turistico Americano, Iguazu Grand Resort Spa & Casino, Marcopolo Inn Iguazu, Raices Esturion Hotel & Lodge, Orquideas Palace Return Location: Customers will be dropped off at their selected hotels or meeting point.
Departure PointMost downtown hotels in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
Return DetailsCustomers will be dropped off at their selected hotels or meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum required of 02 nights stay in the city to carry out all tours - in this case, the passenger must visit the Argentine and Brazilian waterfalls on the same day; if the return flight is scheduled for 5 pm or later in the last day, you can visit the Argentinean and Brazilian falls on separate days.
- 03 nights or more - the falls can be visited on separate days.
- Stay is not included.
- If the falls are visited on the same day, the Argentinean falls will be visited first.
- To cross the border with Argentina, the documents accepted are - original ID, National Driver's License and passport, even for children of any age.
- To enter Paraguay and Argentina, children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their biological and adoptive parents. If one of the parties is absent, it will be necessary to present an authorization registered at a notary's office and signed by the father and the mother, authorizing the child's entry into the neighboring countries.
- National Park entrance fees are not included and must be paid locally.
- When crossing the border between Brazil and Argentina, you will need to pay a fee for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu. Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- The above fees should be paid locally. Prices are approximated and subject to change without notice.
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- At time of booking, you must include the following details: Airline, Flight Number, Departing City / Arrival City, Arrival Time, Hotel Name, Hotel Address, Return Hotel Pick-up Time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shared Roundtrip Transfers with Brazilian and Argentinian sides?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Shared Roundtrip Transfers with Brazilian and Argentinian sides?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shared Roundtrip Transfers with Brazilian and Argentinian sides?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shared Roundtrip Transfers with Brazilian and Argentinian sides?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Shared Roundtrip Transfers with Brazilian and Argentinian sides
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFoz do IguacuBus Tours - South BrazilAirport & Hotel Transfers - South BrazilNature and Wildlife - South BrazilMulti-day Tours - South BrazilWalking Tours - South BrazilCategory