7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Tour guide in English
Pick up and drop off at hotel or airport
Lunch and drinks
Admission fee National Park in Argentina (Approx. USD25.00/pax and USD4.00/children under 12)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The tour starts at 8:00 a.m. but people can ask for a different time. The park is open at 8:00 a.m.
- Cataratas Airport, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana Brazil
- Cataratas Airport, Puerto Iguazu Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Lot´s of the walk in the park, around 5 miles. There are places to take a break.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Iguazu Falls Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Private Tour to Iguazu Falls Argentina?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Private Tour to Iguazu Falls Argentina?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Private Tour to Iguazu Falls Argentina?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Private Tour to Iguazu Falls Argentina?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 269239P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFoz do IguacuBus Tours - South BrazilNature and Wildlife - South BrazilCategory