4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This private tour is designed for travelers who want to explore the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls and visit a nearby wildlife park in one day from Foz do Iguaçu City. See birds and other wildlife during a walk through a nature park. At Iguazu National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, walk along the short Trail of the Falls for views of Iguazu which is one of the largest waterfalls in the world.
- See the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls
- See native birds and wildlife
- Visit a national park
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Round-trip private transfer
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Hotel Pickup NOT INCLUDED Belmond Hotel or hotels out from Brazil's borders
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel or Hostel where you are staying, at Foz do Iguaçu City; with the exception of Belmond Hotel das Cataratas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Neumann Operadora de Receptivo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bird Park & Iguassu Brazilian Side - Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bird Park & Iguassu Brazilian Side - Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bird Park & Iguassu Brazilian Side - Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bird Park & Iguassu Brazilian Side - Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bird Park & Iguassu Brazilian Side - Private Tour
4 to 5 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFoz do IguacuBus Tours - South BrazilNature and Wildlife - South BrazilEco Tours - South BrazilHalf-day Tours - South BrazilCategory