2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get a sense of the raw power coming from Itaipu Dam during this dramatically lit nighttime presentation. During this 3-hour event, watch the water-powered turbines work while illuminated by almost 1000 spotlights and light fixtures. Listen to a custom-composed soundtrack that further heightens the drama of the presentation and watch a documentary detailing the operations of the dam. Round-trip transportation from most Foz do Iguaçu and Puerto Iguazu hotels is included.
- See Itaipu Dam dramatically lit after dark
- Watch a documentary film about the dam's operations
- See the raw power of the hydroelectric dam accompanied by a dramatic soundtrack
- Round-trip transportation from Puerto Iguazo and Foz do Iguaçu hotels is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transfer to most hotels of Downtown and Puerto Iguazu
Professional Tour Guide
Tickets to the Itaipu Dam
Food and drinks
Eco Touristic Tax - $ 80 pesos (Puerto Iguazu Pick ups only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transfer to your selected hotel in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time. If your hotel is not listed, please provide us your hotel name and address so we will arrange the nearest meeting point for your convenience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to visa restrictions.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross to Brazil, you will need to pay a fee for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu. Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- Please verify your hotel address and pick up time before confirming your purchase.
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This product is non refundable
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Itaipu Lights Evening Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Itaipu Lights Evening Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Itaipu Lights Evening Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Itaipu Lights Evening Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Itaipu Lights Evening Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursTours & SightseeingFoz do IguacuPuerto IguazuNight Tours - South BrazilBus Tours - South BrazilCategory