7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the largest hydroelectric plant in the world on this private tour to Itaipu. This dam harnesses the power of the nearby falls and generates over 100 million megawatt hours to parts of Brazil and Paraguay. Next, visit the Bird Park and see over 140 species of birds including the beautiful macaw. End the tour with a visit to the Brazilian side of the Iguazu Falls and admire its immensity.
- Enjoy a private full-day tour of Itaipu Dam, Bird Park, and Iguazu Falls
- Discover the powerful Itaipu and learn the history behind this powerplant
- Observe over 140 species of birds, including the macaw, at the Bird Park
- Admire the panoramic views of the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Round-trip private transfer
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Hotel Pickup NOT INCLUDED Belmond Hotel or hotels out from Brazil border
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel or Hostel where you are staying, at Foz do Iguaçu City; with the exception of Belmond Hotel das Cataratas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Neumann Operadora de Receptivo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Itaipu Dam & Bird Park & Iguassu Falls Brazilian Side - Private Tour
7 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFoz do IguacuBus Tours - South BrazilNature and Wildlife - South BrazilEco Tours - South BrazilFull-day Tours - South BrazilCategory