9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Small Van Air-conditioned vehicle
Pick up and drop off at hotel
Local tour guide in English and Spanish
Food and drinks
Admission fee National Park in Argentina (Approx. USD20.00/pax and USD4.00/children under 12)
Pickup from Puerto Iguazu town in Argentina
Pickup from Ciudad del Este in Paraguay
One must present at borders two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine certificate
One must present at borders 72 hours covid-19 negative test
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available only for hotels located in Foz do Iguacu City in Brazil
Please, wait at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before the pickup time.
We remind you that if the bridge between Brazil and Argentina is closed, there is no way to run this tour.
People that are at Belmond das Cataratas must wait for pickup at the Belmond Office at the entrance of the National Park in Brazil.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Admission to the National Park is free for people with disabilities
- One can pay admission in advance on the Iguazu National Park website
- Our transportation has no wheelchair special access
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Recommended to pay admission in cash as credit card payments line can be long
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Iguazu Falls Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Walking Tour of Iguazu Falls in Argentina ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Walking Tour of Iguazu Falls in Argentina ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Walking Tour of Iguazu Falls in Argentina ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Walking Tour of Iguazu Falls in Argentina ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Walking Tour of Iguazu Falls in Argentina
9 to 10 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFoz do IguacuBus Tours - South BrazilHiking - South BrazilNature and Wildlife - South BrazilWalking Tours - South BrazilFull-day Tours - South BrazilCategory