Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum required of 03 night stay in the city to carry out all tours - in this case, the passenger must arrive until 11:59 am at IGU airport in order to visit the ITAIPU dam on the same day and have a return flight scheduled for 17h or later in the last day.
- Stay is not included.
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil and Argentina. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- If you have limited time due to your schedule flights, the visit to the Brazilian Side and Argentinian Side of the waterfalls might be combined into a one day tour rather than on two separate days.
- The order of the itinerary might be changed if needed.
- If the falls are visited on the same day, the Argentinean falls will be visited first.
- To cross the border with Argentina, the documents accepted are - original ID, National Driver's License (Brazilians) and passport (other nationalities), even for children of any age.
- To enter Argentina, children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their biological and adoptive parents. If one of the parties is absent, it will be necessary to present an authorization registered at a notary's office and signed by the father and the mother, authorizing the child's entry into the neighboring countries.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- National Park entrance fees are not included and must be paid locally.
- It will only be possible to make the Panoramic visit. It will not be possible to take the technical tour (Itaipu Especial).
- When crossing the border between Brazil and Argentina, you will need to pay a fee for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu. Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- The above fees should be paid locally. Prices are approximated and subject to change without notice.
- The Mosque Doesn’t Open on Saturday Afternoons and Sundays.
- At time of booking, you must include the following details: Airline, Flight Number, Departing City / Arrival City, Arrival Time, Hotel Name, Hotel Address, Return Hotel Pick-up Time
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms