- Half-day guided sightseeing tour of Iguassu Falls from Foz do Iguaçu
- See the Brazilian side of the falls in Iguaçu National Park
- Get up-close views of Devil's Throat, the largest waterfall in the region
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Enter Iguaçu National Park to see what are arguably the best views of the tremendous Devil's Throat waterfall. Watch as 14 falls drop 350 feet (107 meters) over a precipice with impressive, thunderous force. Be sure to bring your foul weather gear to protect you from the 100-foot (30-meter) cloud of mist that is suspended permanently overhead. This cloud is host to a steady rainbow, so get ready to snap lots of photos.
Prepare to be impressed by these falls, which are taller than Niagara and twice as wide. During the rainy season from November to March, water can flow over these falls at 450,000 cubic feet (12,750 cubic meters) per second. Trek through the forest to the bottom of Salto Floriano For an up-close view of the falls. After admiring that view, ride the park's elevator to the top of the falls, or meander out over the falls at Salto Union.
End your day's adventure with drop-off back at your hotel in Foz do Iguaçu.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil and Argentina. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- You can also add an option with the argentine side of Iguassu Falls. In this case, tour lasts 11h approximately.
- If you are leaving from Brazil, when you enter Argentina, you will need to pay a fee for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu.
- Entrance fees of the National Parks are not included.
- The above fees should be paid locally. Prices are approximated and subject to change without notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms