- Panoramic helicopter tour of Iguassu Falls from Foz do Iguaçu
- The ultimate way to see this incredible natural wonder
- Enjoy bird's-eye views of Devil's Throat and San Martin Waterfall
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Fly over the Visitor's Center on the Brazilian side of the falls. Bank towards the National Park, looking out over the Brazilian, Paraguayan and Argentinian rainforest that continues as far as the eye can see.
Hover over the rushing falls, watching from above as 275 different waterfalls plummet over the edge and crash into the pools below. The pilot will circle several times so that each passenger can get optimal photos of Devil's Throat and the San Martin Waterfall, the two largest falls.
At the conclusion of your 10-minute helicopter ride, return to the helipad and enjoy transfer back to your Foz do Iguaçu hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Actual flight time in helicopter is 10 minutes approximately
- Maximum passengers per helicopter is 4
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross to Brazil, you will need to pay a fee for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- Fees should be paid locally and are subject to change without notice.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour requires a minimum number of 03 (three) passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date, be refunded in full or buy a second ticket.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms