- Iguassu Falls off-road, hike and cruise adventure from Foz do Iguaçu
- Explore the jungle of Iguaçu National Park in an open-top off-road vehicle
- Take a scenic hike through the lush jungle toward a waterfall
- Jump on a boat and see Devil's Throat and the Three Musketeers Waterfall from the water
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transfer to your selected hotel in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time. If your hotel is not listed, please provide us your hotel name and address so we will arrange the nearest meeting point for your convenience.
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Macuco tour duration lasts 02 hours approximately. Including roundtrip transfers, total time is 04 hours approximately.
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross to Brazil, you will need to pay a fee for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu.
- Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- Entrance fee of the Iguazú National Park is not included.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Fees should be paid locally and are subject to change without notice.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Iguassu Falls Combo Tour: Off-Road Jungle Drive, Hike and Waterfall Boat Ride.