10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Admire the majestic Iguassu Falls by vehicle, boat, on foot and in a helicopter during this 10-hour tour from Foz do Iguaçu. Board a helicopter for panoramic aerial views of the falls and fantastic photo opportunities, accompanied by your pilot/guide's engaging commentary. Travel to Macuco Safari to traverse several of the trails that offer fantastic views of the water tumbling over the falls. Take a boat ride to get up close and personal with The Three Musketeers, including a refreshing shower. Then explore the nearby Bird Park, where you can spend time in the walkthrough aviaries with dozens of species of local and exotic birds. Round trip transportation from most Foz do Iguaçu hotels is provided.
- See Iguassu Falls by helicopter, boat and on foot
- Get panoramic views of the falls from a helicopter
- Ride a boat under the Three Musketeers
- Learn about the history and ecology of the falls from your local guide
- Visit Bird Park to see dozens of species of exotic and local birds
- Round-trip transportation from most Foz do Iguaçu hotels is included
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip Transfer to Most downtown hotels In Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
Professional tour guide
Floating Safari (boat ride)
An exciting Helicopter flight (10 minutes approximately)
Ticket to the Bird Park
Food and Beverages
National park entrance fee - BRL 83,00
Eco Touristic Tax - $ 80 pesos (Puerto Iguazu Pick ups only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transfer to your selected hotel in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time. If your hotel is not listed, please provide us your hotel name and address so we will arrange the nearest meeting point for your convenience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entrance fee of the Iguassu National Park is not included.
- The National Park fees should be paid locally. Prices are approximated and subject to change without notice.
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- The Macuco tour itself, takes about an hour and twenty minutes. After that you are free to explore the park on your own before being taken back to the hotel.
- It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to visa restrictions. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross to Brazil, you will need to pay a fee for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu.
- The above values are approximated and subject to change without notice.
- Wear light clothing and comfortable shoes. For the Macuco boat ride, take a towel and dry clothes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour requires a minimum number of 03 (three) passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date, be refunded in full or buy a second ticket.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Iguassu Falls Brazilian Side: Macuco Safari, Helicopter Flight and Bird Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Iguassu Falls Brazilian Side: Macuco Safari, Helicopter Flight and Bird Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Iguassu Falls Brazilian Side: Macuco Safari, Helicopter Flight and Bird Park?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Iguassu Falls Brazilian Side: Macuco Safari, Helicopter Flight and Bird Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Iguassu Falls Brazilian Side: Macuco Safari, Helicopter Flight and Bird Park
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFoz do IguacuPuerto IguazuHelicopter Tours - South BrazilBus Tours - South BrazilNature and Wildlife - South BrazilWater Tours - South BrazilFull-day Tours - South BrazilCategory