- See the Argentinian side of Iguassu Falls
- Trek the Circuito Superior and the Circuito Inferior
- Take a boat ride right up close to the falls
- Round-trip transportation from the Brazilian or Argentinian sides of the border is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transfer to your selected hotel in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time. If your hotel is not listed, please provide us your hotel name and address so we will arrange the nearest meeting point for your convenience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 12 years
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to visa restrictions.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Argentina. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- This activity is not recommended to individuals with physical disabilities which may put them at risk in responding to an emergency during the activity.
- Entrance fee of the Iguazú National Park is not included.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- If you are leaving from Brazil, when you enter Argentina, you will need to pay a fee for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu. Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Please verify your hotel address and pick up time before confirming your purchase.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Iguassu Falls Argentinian Side with Gran Aventura.