- See the Argentinian side of Iguassu Falls
- Trek the Circuito Superior and the Circuito Inferior
- Take a boat ride right up close to the falls
- Round-trip transportation from the Brazilian or Argentinian sides of the border is included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 12 years
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to visa restrictions.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Argentina. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- This activity is not recommended to individuals with physical disabilities which may put them at risk in responding to an emergency during the activity.
- Entrance fee of the Iguazú National Park is not included.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- If you are leaving from Brazil, when you enter Argentina, you will need to pay a fee for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu. Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Please verify your hotel address and pick up time before confirming your purchase.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms