- Small group of 12 people or fewer
- Walk up the short trail to Devil's Throat
- Time for lunch in the national park's restaurant (own expense)
- Round-trip transportation from centrally located Foz do Iguacu hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Hit the trail for a 3/4-mile (1.2-km) walk to the Brazilian side of the falls, where a catwalk extends out over the brink of the series of falls that make up Devil's Throat (Garganta do Diablo). This is where you might want to put on your poncho to protect yourself from the falls' mighty spray.
Refuel with lunch at the restaurant inside the national park (own expense) before heading back to your hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking
- Note that in summer months, the temperature can reach 40 degrees Celsius (in winter, you will need warmer clothes, although temperatures can also get to 20 degrees Celsius). Bring sunscreen and bug repellent. A rain jacket or poncho is also encouraged if you don´t want to get wet from the mist of the falls
- Note that you must have your visa and reciprocity fee to Argentina, as these fees cannot be paid at the border
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 7 are permitted to join this tour free of charge
- Small group of a maximum of 12 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - Latin America
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend this tour especially if Sidnei is sharing it with you!" See review