Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 6-hour tour to the Argentine side of the falls from Foz do Iguacu
- Small group of 12 people or fewer
- Kids under 7 travel free
- Pickup and drop-off at central Foz do Iguacu hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Board the tour vehicle for the trip over the Brazil-Argentina border, passing through immigration control. Be sure to bring your passport, visa, and reciprocity fee if applicable. Once that is taken care of, drive to the small town of Puerto Iguazu to enjoy an empanada tasting before heading 30 minutes further into Iguazu National Park.
Transfer to the train inside the park for a scenic ride to the Devil's Throat Station, then travel on foot to the dramatic catwalk that overlooks Devil's Throat. Ride the train back down to the Upper Circuit, which you'll follow on foot through the jungle for 45 minutes along the Iguassu River. Then complete the Lower Circuit, which takes you into Iguassu Canyon to really feel the power of the falls.
Refuel with a meal at the National Park's restaurant, overlooking the falls (own expense). Return to the Brazilian side for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking. Note that in summer months, the temperature can reach 40 degrees Celsius (in winter, you will need warmer clothes, although temperatures can also get to 20 degrees Celsius). Bring sunscreen and bug repellent. A rain jacket or poncho is also encouraged if you don´t want to get wet from the mist of the falls
- Note that you must have your passport, visa and reciprocity fee to Argentina, as these fees cannot be paid at the border.
- Please note that we will need your passport details at the time of booking, in order to prepare for your border crossing. Having this information in advance will help to make our group’s crossing as quick as possible.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 7 are permitted to join this tour free of charge
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - Latin America
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms