- Visit both sides of the Iguazu Falls on a full-day excursion
- Get up close to the falls at the “Devil’s Throat” in Argentina
- Discover the local wildlife and untamed waters of Brazil
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 15 guests
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Entrance fees of the National Parks are not included.
- If you are leaving from Brazil, when you enter Argentina, you will need to pay a fee for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu.
- Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- The above fees should be paid locally. Prices are approximated and subject to change without notice.
- To cross the border with Argentina, the documents accepted are - original identity card, National Driver's License and passport, even for children of any age.
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil and Argentina. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms